Signal Mountain 2014

MountainTroll

yea in your wildest dreams..The Owls are happy where they are. No need to climb the mountains. Leave that to the disgruntled Canes..

Wow, dude you have sunken to a new low! You cannot even go onto another teams thread with out taking shots……… I would say that the two premier schools and football programs in Hamilton County are Signal and East Hamilton, a perch that the owls owned for years but not any more. Want some proof? 1st go look up on your smart phone the last 4 years of Hamilton County test scores and school ranks. (Your school is in the middle of the pack and use to be near the top) In 5 years of playing football both at Signal and East Ham Signal has a 6-3 playoff record with 4 district championships none shared, a state championship you been playing the game for 43 years can’t even get to the title game. Yea, I know you play in big boy football, your big boy school got asked 2 times to schedule a series with the Eagles uh your school said no. You then went and got Brainerd and Tyner one a 4A school the other a 3A school yea you play big boy football. Signal always schedules up, a 4a school plays a 6A a 5A, and one of the most powerful 4A schools Greeneville, and a few years ago went and played Blackman, and always play the Canes. Canes while in 4A played 6A, 5A and Signal another 4A school. Also the Canes in those first 5 years although not as good as the Eagles have won 2 out right district titles and one shared, yea the 2 were in little boy football you know the district you always go down and play every year heck in those years you went down for 3 of your 4 non district games and played the little guys. Also in those 5 years were you only won 1 shared district title and went 4-4 in the playoffs the Canes went 4-2 in the playoffs. Yea your school an’t at the top any more in Hamilton County. Also go look at your school zone, and then look at your school you will find out real quick the kids that live in Hooterville an’t going to Hooterville High! Please do not call out the word disgruntled. And don’t throw rocks at schools you won’t play, take this red neck stuff back over to our thread. I respect Signal, and want nothing more then to beat there brains in but they have some class. Troll will not admit it but his boy Coach Price has not slept too well the last 2 years, one beat down and a game he should have won but did not. Oh yea let me cut you off again yea your 3-1 vs. the Canes good for you, 2-0 with you going down to play little boy football, and 1-1 in big boy football, and 0-1 in the biggest of them all between the 2 schools.

With all the love in the world the Chattacane!

Wow, dude you have sunken to a new low! You cannot even go onto another teams thread with out taking shots……… I would say that the two premier schools and football programs in Hamilton County are Signal and East Hamilton, a perch that the owls owned for years but not any more. Want some proof? 1st go look up on your smart phone the last 4 years of Hamilton County test scores and school ranks. (Your school is in the middle of the pack and use to be near the top) In 5 years of playing football both at Signal and East Ham Signal has a 6-3 playoff record with 4 district championships none shared, a state championship you been playing the game for 43 years can’t even get to the title game. Yea, I know you play in big boy football, your big boy school got asked 2 times to schedule a series with the Eagles uh your school said no. You then went and got Brainerd and Tyner one a 4A school the other a 3A school yea you play big boy football. Signal always schedules up, a 4a school plays a 6A a 5A, and one of the most powerful 4A schools Greeneville, and a few years ago went and played Blackman, and always play the Canes. Canes while in 4A played 6A, 5A and Signal another 4A school. Also the Canes in those first 5 years although not as good as the Eagles have won 2 out right district titles and one shared, yea the 2 were in little boy football you know the district you always go down and play every year heck in those years you went down for 3 of your 4 non district games and played the little guys. Also in those 5 years were you only won 1 shared district title and went 4-4 in the playoffs the Canes went 4-2 in the playoffs. Yea your school an’t at the top any more in Hamilton County. Also go look at your school zone, and then look at your school you will find out real quick the kids that live in Hooterville an’t going to Hooterville High! Please do not call out the word disgruntled. And don’t throw rocks at schools you won’t play, take this red neck stuff back over to our thread. I respect Signal, and want nothing more then to beat there brains in but they have some class. Troll will not admit it but his boy Coach Price has not slept too well the last 2 years, one beat down and a game he should have won but did not. Oh yea let me cut you off again yea your 3-1 vs. the Canes good for you, 2-0 with you going down to play little boy football, and 1-1 in big boy football, and 0-1 in the biggest of them all between the 2 schools.

With all the love in the world the Chattacane!

if you had a gold ball to backup all the glory you are speaking of then maybe it would be worth talking about lol and I do know disgruntled Canes on the Mountain sir whether you want to believe it or not. All else goes out the window..Dont try to suck up to Troll they will wax you in spin city 2014 lol its disgruntled kids every where form every schools big boy football rules!!! You love it.

if you had a gold ball to backup all the glory you are speaking of then maybe it would be worth talking about lol and I do know disgruntled Canes on the Mountain sir whether you want to believe it or not. All else goes out the window..Dont try to suck up to Troll they will wax you in spin city 2014 lol its disgruntled kids every where form every schools big boy football rules!!! You love it.

Only been around 5 years stupid, not 43 years. Don't suck to anybody, Troll and me been around a time or two, and with that comment who's sucking up. Not spinning anything...  kids disgruntled, or are they mad cause they don't get the playing time daddy thinks he should have, or play the position he should,  come to think of it that's how your getting your next QB. as John Rambo said "you drew first blood" Big Boy football how bout scheduling some big boy teams yourself. Your a bitter angery little boy cause your school an't the only game in town. Why did you leave the private school? Disgruntled? or wanted to be the drum major. oh yea if they think they will get what they want at Signal, good luck with Bill Price.

Edited by chattacane

Man I struck a nerve lololol...

No it's not a nerve you hit, you an't be on the earth long enough, you see good hard working folks get P-O when little kids that they think they no everything go around shooting the mouth off, and throw stones. Really P-O when they act like a bully and when someone hits them back they cry like a little girl. Have a nice day sweet heart!

Only been around 5 years stupid, not 43 years. Don't suck to anybody, Troll and me been around a time or two, and with that comment who's sucking up. Not spinning anything...  kids disgruntled, or are they mad cause they don't get the playing time daddy thinks he should have, or play the position he should,  come to think of it that's how your getting your next QB. as John Rambo said "you drew first blood" Big Boy football how bout scheduling some big boy teams yourself. Your a bitter angery little boy cause your school an't the only game in town. Why did you leave the private school? Disgruntled? or wanted to be the drum major. oh yea if they think they will get what they want at Signal, good luck with Bill Price.

Boy you can't take what you dish out little dude lol ... ruthless stabs= ruthless jabs by me..you can't stop the parents from putting their kids wherever they want buddy. Remember its wall to wall over there lolol...

And we will play the same schedule this coming season sir. Just like yours....big boy football

No it's not a nerve you hit, you an't be on the earth long enough, you see good hard working folks get P-O when little kids that they think they no everything go around shooting the mouth off, and throw stones. Really P-O when they act like a bully and when someone hits them back they cry like a little girl. Have a nice day sweet heart!

have you heard of old fools??? Lookinthemirrorlol