Signal Mountain 2014

MountainTroll

• 2 weeks later...

How can they have 18 returning starters when they lost at least 3 on the OL, 3 on the DL, their FB, their best Wingback/DB, and their kicker?

How many starters are they allowed to have at one time?  :blink:

Diamez Franklin (Sr. RB/DB)

James McClellan IV (Sr. RB)

Colin Rich (Sr. OL)

Ryan Claxton (Sr. DB)

Cole Sitton (Sr. OT)

Grant Hensley (Sr. OG/DL)

Micah Pressley (Sr. OG)

Marcus Hardy (Sr. DT)

Jacob Wright (Sr. DT) 

Houston McClain (Sr. K)

They have 8 returning on offense and 10 on defense.just because you are a senior doesn't mean you start:/

They don't have 8 returning on offense or 10 on defense.  They might have 8  and 10 people that saw time on offense and defense, but not starters.

Everyone I just named started on one or both sides of the ball.  

Just because you claim to know what you're talking about doesn't mean you do, bunky. 

Wright, McClellan, Rich and Franklin were the senior starters. Trust me they're loaded you will see in the opener:)

Hensley, Sitton, Pressley, Hardy, Claxton, and McClain were senior starters as well.  

I know this because East Hamilton played them.  You might want to look at the tape and/or a roster because you have no clue what you're talking about.

How can you be "loaded" when you lose 95% of your offensive production and your best defensive players?  Signal played several kids both ways as well.

I guess you're just trying to hype them since Ooltewah is scrimmaging them?  Sounds like something you would do considering how weak Ooltewah's true schedule is.

Why should I trust someone that I know is wrong?  Just ask Troll what they have coming back in terms of starters.