Greenfield @ Gibson Co

westtnsportsfan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Games like Tuesday are not really helping us at all right now. It was 26-2 after 1st and we pulled the press off and fell back into a zone and ran motion offense. I guess the one positive of these games so far is getting subs more minutes. The freshman Smithson played a bunch and ran point for nearly the entire second half. Had a few turnovers but you can tell he is really hoping to get a lot out if her off the bench. She could be the key come postseason time if she can come in off bench and play defense like she has all year and add handling the ball and making shots like she did Tuesday.

with all respect towards greenfield i dont think this will be as close as everybody thinks. We played halls tuesday and won 56-20 i believe and greenfield had them in overtime by 2 points. But the same team played a tough UC team and lost by only 7. Most definelty looking foward to the game but looking for a 10 point game. GC baby

with all respect towards greenfield i dont think this will be as close as everybody thinks. We played halls tuesday and won 56-20 i believe and greenfield had them in overtime by 2 points. But the same team played a tough UC team and lost by only 7. Most definelty looking foward to the game but looking for a 10 point game. GC baby

Halls was without Ineasha Claybrook against Gibson Co. She is reportedly out once again for the season. Two years in a row. Very talented player who's had a tough time. Halls is nowhere near the same team without her.

I completely agree. There were a few blatantly obvious calls that were some of the quest I've ever seen. But as you noted I was not at all expecting us to play that well. It really was not as close as the final score. Very impressed. I believe we have a really really good coach. Looking forward to westview tomorrow night.

I completely agree. There were a few blatantly obvious calls that were some of the quest I've ever seen. But as you noted I was not at all expecting us to play that well. It really was not as close as the final score. Very impressed. I believe we have a really really good coach. Looking forward to westview tomorrow night.

I do agree. Very good coach.... He had them ready to play tonight. If we play like this all season, we will be tough for anyone. I really think we have a shot Tuesday against Union City.