Tri-County Seven- Week #6

coachh17

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your name suits you I'm glad you have never made a mistake in your life and why you would post something like that shows how small a person you are and coachh lost all respectability by posting what was in the paper in his rankings coach we can read no need to state what's known. Let's keep peoples personal lives out of this and keep it to what this forum is Basketball. No need to ever get on here again.

Ballfan, I don't think coachh meant any harm. The news is already across much of the state anyway. I know certain posters who all of a sudden pop up when thes situations pop up. Those are the ones who do harm. They feed off of ill-fortune like a parasite. Posters like numnuts and others are not interested in just talking about the game. Coachh loves the game as well as the majority of fans who post here. Pujo will weed out the parasites

Ballfan, I don't think coachh meant any harm. The news is already across much of the state anyway. I know certain posters who all of a sudden pop up when thes situations pop up. Those are the ones who do harm. They feed off of ill-fortune like a parasite. Posters like numnuts and others are not interested in just talking about the game. Coachh loves the game as well as the majority of fans who post here. Pujo will weed out the parasites

I'd say this is pretty much a   done deal. I'm not sure if Coacvh Hazlewood will be the coach of the future or not. But I'd say Coach Tolley is finished.I hate it for all involved, but poo poo happens.

He brought his personal life on here when he became a coach.So chill out.And he was caught on tape so his already been replaced as a treacher. Now back to the REAL question who can come in and get these girls back on track they have to good of a team to go to waste.Anybody that is willing to come in and spend a lot of time the next couple of months already there?And by the why bball Tolly let these players down and all you Bulldog fans so don't get upset when someone states a Fact

Edited by numnuts

The Lady Cyclones won a tough game today against South East Raleigh High to take fifth place in the Dorman Classic. They won 40-38 in overtime on a last second shot by Kayla Marosites. It was a hard fought defensive struggle that will hopefully benefit the Lady Cyclones later this season. This was an impressive showing considering half the field has over 2000 enrollment and EHS has the smallest enrollment by far of any of the participants.

Edited by etownsparky

He brought his personal life on here when he became a coach.So chill out.And he was caught on tape so his already been replaced as a treacher. Now back to the REAL question who can come in and get these girls back on track they have to good of a team to go to waste.Anybody that is willing to come in and spend a lot of time the next couple of months already there?And by the why bball Tolly let these players down and all you Bulldog fans so don't get upset when someone states a Fact

stupid post is stupid

That's Your OPINION we all want agree on anything on here .But when your a coach player book keeper doesn't matter your representing that team.So keep your nose clean yes we've all did stupid things but not what he did as a HEAD coach its just wrong.And there's Nothing wrong talking about it no matter what team it is

You evidently weren't taught the right thing growing up. I'm not attacking you but trying to help you understand that by discussing these types of issues on the internet can hurt innocent family members and close friends. It couldve been your father or brother. Coacht was not meant to be a gossip column but a place to discuss sports. They have a hampton topix website where anonymous posters can tear each other apart. That seems to be the norm in carter county. Only more proof of people needing God. I guess it hits a sore spot with me when something like this happens then you have posters you hardly ever hear from come on here and all of a sudden they are interested