Tri-County Seven- Week #6

coachh17

Ill let you know now I'm a GOD fearing man and the only reason I know about Coach Leon troubles is my sister in law teaches with him.I trust everthing works out with him they were some people wanting to know what was going on I was letting people know.Will not bring it up again NOW to the real question who is going to get these girls playing like they should be I've heard a couple of people have been ask some have turn it down But some lady coach has told them she would let them know after the holidays

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Lady Landers. I hope those girls can keep on going like they have in the past 2 weeks. These girls could be undefeated going in to Conference play this week. But lost their first to a Wise Central school that they couldve and shouldve beat the 1st time they played them in the VH tourn. Then we got beat by 2 points by a good SG team that was shooting the lights out in the game against us on our home court . And we was COLD in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs and couldn't get much to fall at all and they beat us. I'm not taking anything away from either of those teams at all. They are solid teams and SG will be tough to beat on their floor. Just saying we could be coming into this week with no losses just as easy as we are with 2 on our record. But Thats the reason the game is played and ya win some and lose some. But it does sound like that we beat some good teams at DB Tourn. Keep up the hard work Landers. Happy New Year!!