East Ridge

Grundy County

Howard

McMinn Central

Notre Dame

Red Bank

Sequatchie County

Signal Mountain

So does this mean 9 Region games +1 (Non-Region Game)?

If that is the case and this goes through then Sequatchie & Grundy might not get 250 visiting fans all season. Unless Signal Mountain happens to be visiting that season. I would say McMinn Central as well unless Seq., Grundy & Signal visit.

There goes the traditional Valley opponents and the gate money. Please tell me I'm wrong and it would split into two four or five team districts??

I would be fine with a Grundy, Sequatchie, Signal Mtn., Red Bank & Notre Dame region/district.

That looks about right and the 1 non region game would be Bledsoe. You are right it's good and bad. Attendance may be down every other year depending on how it is scheduled but the one bright side you wouldn't be worried about scheduling anymore.

That looks about right and the 1 non region game would be Bledsoe. You are right it's good and bad. Attendance may be down every other year depending on how it is scheduled but the one bright side you wouldn't be worried about scheduling anymore.

To my knowledge that has never really been a problem. 

However, Making enough money to cover some costs do to a lack of gate would be a major problem.  I have seen basketball games where several of those listed schools might not bring 30 people to SCHS.

• 1 month later...

Indians have high expectations. Should be able to move ball on ground efficiently but have no passing game. Ken was one of the best coaches this state has seen but unfortunately it's the 21st Century now. A tough schedule will lead to about a 6-4 or 5-5 Season. Losses to Signal, Notre Dame, Boyd, South Pittsburgh, possibly Jasper.

Edited by ValleyExpert