Red Bank Football

OldCoach1

So the deadline for applications was Friday 17th.  Any word on who has shown an interest?  I honestly believe that the Red Bank job is probably one of the best of the current job openings.  I expect they will move quickly.

I really thought Bill might have thought about it, he could have ended his career where it all started. I was kind of worried to be honest.

All Tyronne needs is some chapstick, and I am keeping it real.

A few interviews have taken place already one was a Marion,Whitwell or SP coach. That is a fact my friend. I don't know who but probably not hard to figure out. Lol I don't really have time to troll a Red Bank thread and could care less about getting some T-Cred on here my friends. Take news worthy stuff as it comes. No reason to lie on here friend. I'm just keeping it real

Edited by TyroneBiggums

I really like Tyress Ward from Brainerd he would be a great hire for this position. He is high energy, high character, and eats, sleeps, and breaths football. I really believe he is as good as or better than EK slaughter. I also think a lot of kids from Dale wood would probably go to Red bank if he was hired instead of Brainerd or Ooltewah. Then again Red Bank also has some good coaches on staff, as I have mentioned in an earlier post. they are in a good situation. Go Lions!

I really like Tyress Ward from Brainerd he would be a great hire for this position. He is high energy, high character, and eats, sleeps, and breaths football. I really believe he is as good as or better than EK slaughter. I also think a lot of kids from Dale wood would probably go to Red bank if he was hired instead of Brainerd or Ooltewah. Then again Red Bank also has some good coaches on staff, as I have mentioned in an earlier post. they are in a good situation. Go Lions!

I agree with everything said here. Tyrus would be a great fit and could help bring program back. I just don't see him leaving Brainerd right now especially since he is coaching the girls basketball program and his little sis is the main attraction. Also always hard to leave your alma mata

I agree with everything said here. Tyrus would be a great fit and could help bring program back. I just don't see him leaving Brainerd right now especially since he is coaching the girls basketball program and his little sis is the main attraction. Also always hard to leave your alma mata

Tyrus would take it if offered. I coached with him for almost three years. his sis is probably going where he goes, I coached with him for almost three years. He will eventually be a head coach and people are going to say wow where did this guy come from. I have been in the profession a long time and I have never seen a 29 year old more ready than him. Reminds me a lot like Kenny Cobble, if you folks remember him. Drew Lioness from Red Bank is going to be another good coach in a few years to come. nice to see these young guys that I have worked with turn out to be fine young men.

Tyrus would take it if offered. I coached with him for almost three years. his sis is probably going where he goes, I coached with him for almost three years. He will eventually be a head coach and people are going to say wow where did this guy come from. I have been in the profession a long time and I have never seen a 29 year old more ready than him. Reminds me a lot like Kenny Cobble, if you folks remember him. Drew Lioness from Red Bank is going to be another good coach in a few years to come. nice to see these young guys that I have worked with turn out to be fine young men.

I'd like to see Drew be the HC at RB sometime. Heck I'd let him take it over right now if he could. JMO