track wrestling...like or not

oltimer

Track wrestling is amazing when the host school knows what they are doing.  Independence ran a track tournament last weekend, they did paperless, running the entiire tournament with computers and monitors on each table.  Was able to look at results and up to the minute brackets and team scores on my phone anytime I wanted. I was told only 2 or 3 matches were entered into the systems incorrectly but were fixed before matches resumed after their break.  The tournament started ontime, ended on time and most wrestlers got 5 matches.  With a tournament of 18 teams, 7 girls weight classes, starting at 9 and everyone was done wrestling at about 5:30, I would say Track wrestling was the way to go. I don't want to go to a tournament that isn't ran through track.  I can put up with the soap advertisements if i am going to be able to stay in my seat and look at brackets that update the second the match is over.  Use track or I don't want to attend.