Greenback All State football players.

orngnblk

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to these kids, but I have one question. How does a team that goes 7-5 and loses in the second round have 5 all state selections? It's wierd the way these news outlets represent different areas. Union City was head and shoulders above all the rest of us and they didn't have five make it.

Edited by TheAmbassador

Congrats to our District 3 rivals on your All State selections. All were very much deserved. OnB Is your son or any of the other guys getting any looks?

yes Cope and Titlow are.I am not sure how many Cope has.Lucas has about 6 schools recruiting him as of now.Tusculum and Carson Newman are his front runners as of now, he really wants to stay close.Thanks for your comments and congrats to your Rams also.

Congrats to them and your son. Your son was def one of the best linemen in the state

KW thanks again! The work he has put into high school football is unbelievable, he has been in the weight room since the last game trying to help himself in the college market.He has another visit at Tusculum the 18th.He is a very hard worker.Good luck the Coalfield boys also.

Congratulations to these kids, but I have one question. How does a team that goes 7-5 and loses in the second round have 5 all state selections? It's wierd the way these news outlets represent different areas. Union City was head and shoulders above all the rest of us and they didn't have five make it.

We have been fortunate two yes in a row with 5 players selected.These boys are very good football players.

Greenback has been a good team for the past three seasons. What can we expect next year?

Greenback returns the whole backfield with a outstanding sophomore Quarterback taking over and McCloud moving to a tight end type position.They lose three starting Offensive linemen and two very good recievers.On D they return one Defensive end and lose three other Defensive lineman,they return all the linebackers and one Defensive back in Fox.They have about 15 Sr coming back and the kids that they return have a lot of experience.I really think Greenback could easily be a semi final team next yr.With the new school opening in the spring I think it will bring in a couple of.Kids that will be able to help.The coaching staff is great and the kids will play hard for them. Edited by orngnblk

Greenback seems to have 15 or so seniors every year for the past several. Do they have 15 in each class?

No after next yr if they do not get some help they will hit the "turn".We all know what that is in 1A football.It will take a couple of yes to get the skill players back, they have some pretty good underclassmen lineman.