Top ten AAA 2014

lookingFORtalent

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do enjoy top 10 lists, but in the long run only 8 matters.

My best guess right now, I have seen to know enough about most of East and Middle TN, to base my  "prediction" on either the eye test, or at least how they fared against someone I have seen. Districts 13-16 is from reading/reputation only.

Region 1 & 2

Science Hill

Jefferson Co.  

Science Hill Beating Hardin Valley to Go to Murfreesboro.

Region 3 & 4

Oak Ridge

Hardin Valley

Oak Ridge Beating Jefferson Co to go to Murfreesboro

Region 5 & 6

Stone Memorial

White Co

Stone Memorial beating Riverdale to go to Murfreesboro

Region 7 & 8

Siegel

Riverdale

Siegel beating White Co to go to Murfreesboro

Region 9 & 10

Mt Juliet

Kenwood

Mt Juliet beating Hillsboro to go to Murfreesboro

Region 11 & 12

Brentwood

Hillsboro

Brentwood Beating Kenwood to go to Murfreesboro

Region 13 & 14

Arlington

?????

Hamilton Beating Arlington to go to Murfreesboro

Region 15 & 16

White Station

Hamilton

White Station beating ? to go to Murfreesboro

My New Years Prediction for the Glass House.

Science Hill

Oak Ridge

Stone Memorial

Siegel

Mt Juliet

Brentwood

Hamilton

White Station

I agree TCB except on Hardin Valley. They are the most talented team in Knoxville, but they are also the softest. Team is mentally weak. They are coming off losses to Karns and Powell.

Yeah they puzzle me. But they are extremely talented, and I just keep thinking that they will eventually put it all together. I have only seen Maryville one time this year, and they are another team that looks to have all of the pcs to be very good. IMHO the biggest problem I see with Maryville is that they are going to struggle against quick teams. IMHO you really could plug them into the spot of HV but right now I do not see it changing the teams headed Murfreesboro. But it is still early and much can happen.

• 4 weeks later...