Next Forrest Coach

Anybody wanna bet that he is following this thread closely? I'm sure when he found out that the community and players were trying to steal coach k the he got extremely nervous. Also now that he knows from reading this that he hasn't notified his current staff about his plans it won't take long for each of them to get a text now.

Guest HHrocket

so this IS anonymous huh? lol.

again, I don't get the feeling that Coach C is a social media internet type. I think his Facebook was last updated when Eisenhower was pres.  it's good in thoery tho.

this also tells me that he DOES hope to take his entire staff.

Again 129, when will we know the bottom line on all this- Coach C, coach K, etc.?

I have 2 sons who will soon be in the Forrest program. These past few months in Chapel Hill you could just feel something special brewing that had the potential to last for many years. All the pieces are in place to win at a level Forrest hasn't won at in 30 years. Community support is at an all time high. Anybody can go online and see that he won't be making 20k $ more. The key to him winning at Summit at a respectable level lies in one factor, KRIESKY. Forrest was a tough team to beat this year because no one could score easily on us. Easily the best Forrest defense in 30 years. If Kriesky decides to take the reigns at Forrest the the sky is the limit. Everyone close to the program knows and recognizes this. There is a very large group of parents, boosters, and players that have formed a group to throw every resource they have in Chapel Hill to keep Kriesky. The $ amount of money and resources being discussed yesterday would double the amount he would receive at Summit. This group includes local administrators, a pharmacist, and at least one banker. These people are very serious.

ten bucks says you're kriesky