Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

Stars I'm willing to admit that Mark Dodson made us look like the Owls playing defense in that game. 

Trew qb#7 butt hit took 2 starting LB's being out and a phantom call from tha ump two git hit done.......Orr we wood be on another 4-peat instead ov tha last 3 out ov 4......

Dodson allways wanted two be a Rebell tho......and signed wif tham.... :popcorneater:

Trew qb#7 butt hit took 2 starting LB's being out and a phantom call from tha ump two git hit done.......Orr we wood be on another 4-peat instead ov tha last 3 out ov 4......

Dodson allways wanted two be a Rebell tho......and signed wif tham.... :popcorneater:

QUIT MAKING EXCUSES STARZ....THE OWLS DIDN'T GIVE UP 100 YDS TO NO RB IN 2013...GIVE THEM CREDIT...THEY TOOK YAL TO THE WOODSHED AND WAS NOT GOING TO BE DENIED BY THE ZEBRAS LIKE IN 2011....FOR YOU TO SAY A PHANTOM CALL...JUST REALIZE THAT YOU FINALLY GOT A DOSE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE.....NOW YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEELS....

WE GOT A GOOD TEAM LOADED WITH STUDS ALONG WITH OTHER TEAMS IN OUR DISTRICT.....OUR GAMES ARE NOT MERCY RULED....WORTH THE ADMISSION.....AND TEAMS IN OUR DISTRICT DON'T CONCEDE LIKE SOME CUPCAKES I HAVE HEARD....I'LL JUST SAY IN YOUR AREA....

Tyner and Brainerd were loaded with studs and play good football?