Clay County

Footballfan27

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, but who does not have their work cut out for them when they take over a program. However it can be very rewarding if you can turn a program around and move it in the right direction. Hard to blame coach Barger for taking the job in Georgia considering it was probably a 40k raise. I think he could have turned things around though. Good luck to clay county! pretty country and good fishing! should be a draw for right person.

True, but who does not have their work cut out for them when they take over a program. However it can be very rewarding if you can turn a program around and move it in the right direction. Hard to blame coach Barger for taking the job in Georgia considering it was probably a 40k raise. I think he could have turned things around though. Good luck to clay county! pretty country and good fishing! should be a draw for right person.

Is Coach Barger the same coach that was at Cannon Cannon a few years ago?

I have fished for smallmouth bass with Billy Westmorlamd there at Dale Hollow and SCUBA dived at Willow Grove in the old school house. Beautiful lake with very good visibility under water. Also, able to make deep dives, over 100', in parts of the lake. Takes a little while to get to Willow Grove but definitely worth the drive time.