ANSPA'S TOP 20 statewide overall

anspa

I agree wi h Anspa. If yall dont like the poll, then shut up, or make your own. You all just seem to get mad b/c he didnt put your hometown team, or the team u root for. Give it a rest. Next, somebody will be on here wondering and complaining that Mt. Juliet isnt in the poll. You all can think what you want about the poll, but saying that BA is better than they are doesnt make it so. so just chill out. ALL OF YOU NEGATIVE PEOPLE.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Olineathlete, posting a poll on a message board implies that the poster wants people to read it and make their comments -- otherwise Anspa wouldn't have posted the poll. As a result, acclaim and criticism alike will be offered...it's part of the deal when you type something for a few hundred people to see. So, while I agree that Anspa has every right to put any and every team wherever he wants, I do not concur with you when you say that we shouldn't criticize it. This is a message board, not a communist country. :)

Having said that, I must say that itzme, coulibaly, and I were not saying that BA should have been ranked higher; we were merely defending the Eagles from a shot he took by saying that we ran up the score. That particular post was based upon opinion and was not at all correct, so we were simply setting him straight on his information.

Anspa, while I disagree with some of your rankings, I appreciate your willingness to consolidate every team and every class and determine which squads are best, which is certainly not a small task. Keep up the good work, it's posts like these that make coacht.com great!

If you really think that Ezell Harding or Maryille even, is better than Brentwood Academy, you obviously don't know much about football. I understand BA has several openings on their schedule next year. I'm sure they would show up but the games would'nt be close. Ezell might find out how it feels to get blown out.

kyle08, if u really think u know much about football, the fact that you believe brentwood is better than maryville proves u dont, certainly if they played, it would be a game to be watched, but maryville is just as much a respectable and capable program as ba. and from what they've shown the last couple of seasons they would find a way to win most any game. ba on the other hand has come up short some. i can tell you right off from watchin both teams maryville has 2 tds better. dont be mad that they have stolen most of the spotlight for the last couple of years.

[Edited by anspa on 11-7-02 12:42P]

Guest Hotmoose

well if brentwood academy is number 9 or 10 then brentwood should not be in there at all. they are a very good team but there are a lot of teams in the state of tn and there are a lot that can beat them. Franklin? didnt they get beat by brentwood who also got beat by brentwood academy who is #10, so where would that put them?

Guest Hotmoose

Wow either you are not a smart person at all or you go off and say dumb things like that without even coming to the games. If you would please go back and look at the quarter by quarter scoring of each of their games then you would realize that BA scores most of their points right after half time. Coach Flatt is not the kind of coach that would do that.

You must be kidding me! Please name whatever games you were at. It was 44-0 at half and and we even put the 2nd and third team in and they scored. Cant help it if our second and third teams are better then some first. Anyways during the begining of the season we were a second half team. After halftime we blew people out yes. But there was no running up the score on anyone. I see people like hillsborro beat a team 61-0 and thats not running up the score.

We hardly try to make ourselves look better we just are better!