District 7A

ucbballwatcher

Agree...anything can still happen with the schedule left. Monterey isn't playing as well and could lose some, Coach Edwards always has his team rolling by now, Jackson is in every game, Pickett is loaded but ever since that coach came they start out great and then fade away...why do they keep him? It helps everyone else though! I think Clarkrange will win the district but with Goodpasture in the region and not in a private school division like they should be, Buffaloes will have to go on the road for the substate if they make it to the region finals. Boyd Buchanan, Marion Co., Arts & Sciences  and Copper Bason are the best Chattanooga area teams.

I agree with ZST, Buffalos still have a lot to do before they are district champs as do the rest of the teams in the district.  This is a district where anything can happen, anyone can win on any given night.  You can't count one team in, anymore than you can count  any team out.  It is going to be an exciting couple of weeks.   GO BLUEDEVILS!!!!!

It that time you got to play your best every game who going to win 7A this time next week we have a good idea it a lot depend on Tues. night in Monterey.When Monterey and Clarkrange lock horns Clarkrange win then more than likely be 7A champs do not know about my Bobcats something wrong in Bobcat co. to much talent to not win it all incluing state

Can Jackon beat Monterey at Jackson co. it will take a great effect from Hall and the point guard i think his name is Brown the other big kid from Jackson will have to show up or they not got a chance it will be a blow outmy pick Monterey by ten to big to talent GO Bobcats

Can Jackon beat Monterey at Jackson co. it will take a great effect from Hall and the point guard i think his name is Brown the other big kid from Jackson will have to show up or they not got a chance it will be a blow outmy pick Monterey by ten to big to talent GO Bobcats

Gonna go out on a limb, but after seeing both play I'm thinking JC will upset Monterey on their home court!!

Jackson Co is capable of winning this game for sure... They just have to learn how to finish games. I personally have witnessed 3 games where they led starting off the 4th quarter and lost the game! Read in the paper that that had happened 10 times this year total. Incredible!