BEST JUNIOR IN THE STATE

loveofdagame

Guest AveryViking

Ask any kid who has parents that took advantage of the extra year in development prior to starting school and they will tell you it really made a big difference in their achievements. Talk to the parents, and they will tell you they were glad they had an extra year with their child when he was young. That is before he became a teenager, and suddenly one of the most intelligent people on earth. LOL

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of all the posts about the best junior I never saw Chris Fanning mentioned. In my opinion Fanning should at least be considered one of the best juniors in the state. He is an excellent running back. If your going to pick a best then you should at least consider him as one of the best! Go Huntland! Keep your head up #1 your awesome!!Your the BEST to me!! :D

Mark Byrd period. Look at the numbers and stats he has already put up All-State all 3 seasons. Over 7,000 all-purpose yards. 4 punt return tds. 4 kickoff tds. 33 interceptions on defense with 7 returned for tds. I don't have room to list all his awards on this page. 4.4 in the 40 and a list of division-1 colleges looking, but what really stands out is his excellent demeanor and academic excellence. This guy is for real.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Earnest Williams of Crockett County should be one of the top recruits in the state next year. He's been the best athlete on Crockett County's team the past two years and he have his chance to shine next year now that Artis Pitts is graduating. He still ran for well over 1,000 yards behind Pitts this year.

Earnest is 5'10 180lbs, should project as a DB/WR. SEC material definately.

Volfan911

I think Wolke is one of the top athletes, He plays quarterback, 6 ft 3 1/2 in., 205 lbs, bench presses 300 squats 400, 4.6 in the forty, passed over 4,500 yds, with 40 touchdowns, had unofficial visits as a junior at UT, Vandy, Auburn, Alabama, and Ole Miss. I hear MTSU and Louisville is interested.

I have no doubt in my mind that ROSS PINNION of maryville will be the best Junior in the state, maybe by the time hes a senior he could be one of the best prospects in the nation. He didnt play much last year due to paraylisis and also falling 65 feet from a cliff on to jagged rocks, plus his numerous other injuries including a torn acl that miraculously reapaired itself and his foot injuries, but when he's heathlhy....look out NFL :D;);)