Loretto & Parsons

bigtimer7

I know nothing about Loretto but Riverside struggled in their last three ballgames. I saw them play Huntingdon, and they were not at all impressive. Late in the game it was 35-7 and then they scored a couple of quick ones against our 2nd and 3rd teamers to make it a 35-21 final. I have heard they kinda lost their edge after that game. On the other hand they only lost to USJ 14-0...beat Lewis County and McNairy County which were rather impressive. I think they are very talented but maybe a little quick to give up if you jump on them early. No disrespect to Riverside at all, that's just my feeling. ;)

Guest LILcoach

I am a riverside alumni..so of course I favor them..Their star running back RUGGIANO..has been out the last couple of weeks..i think that he is their playmaker and they depend on him...I know they are good...and i have heard loretto is good...I think whoever comes to play and who wants it more...But hey thats why we kick it off.

I don't know a lot about riverside but i do know that loretto can play with anyone in the state when they want to. Tonights game will come down to who wants to play next week more. Loretto is pretty balanced on offense and play alright defensively. Just like always the game will come down to who makes the least amount of mistakes. I am close to the mustangs and i can tell you they will be ready to play when they get to riverside. Good luck mustangs....