Obion Central vs Martin Westview Round 2 Battle for #1 Seed

1988UT

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one who will advance in regionals is whoever is hosting Bolivar, whether that be Westview or Obion

13AA is down big time on the boys side this year. Westview is a year or two away from being very good. As down as Bolivar is, I still think they're capable of beating either of the two. It'll be a good game, no doubt, but I'm not sure I would count Bolivar completely out of it either.

I dont think either can beat Bolivar or Liberty in the first round.District 13AA is way down.I watched Liberty play and feel they are better than both of them.I havent seen Bolivar play but they beat Liberty the other night.District 14AA will sweep 13AA.

Bolivar has quicker guards than OC and Westview. Bolivar also has the post player that can be tough if he ha his head in the game. I do agree with a 14AA sweep, but old be wrong...

Chipper, Liberty is in 15AA now. They wont make it past the first round of regionals if they dont get a home game. Thursday's game against Ripley is HUGE for them. And yes, Westview and Obion have to get favorable matchups in regionals

You are correct.The 4 teams will be South Side, Fayette Ware, Lexington, and Bolivar.They will have to get a favorable matchup to win the first game.