Defensive tackle/end final stats for the past year

were did he sign? He was a good ball player. http://www.hudl.com/athlete/972788/highlights/111568036

You do realize they have up 75 points to Alcoa right? Glad the kid made 3 plays against the starters in a single half of football. The rest was against the JV and fresh team. Go a head and toot this dudes horn. We all know you get a little to happy talking about Upperman York and Ely.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize they have up 75 points to Alcoa right? Glad the kid made 3 plays against the starters in a single half of football. The rest was against the JV and fresh team. Go a head and toot this dudes horn. We all know you get a little to happy talking about Upperman York and Ely.

I also realize the recruiters at Eastern Ky, TTU, Murray. St, Ark St might be a little better than a couple has beens like me and you in deciding who to offer schoolarships to. There is a reason the kid made district defensive mvp, and all state first string.

I also realize the recruiters at Eastern Ky, TTU, Murray. St, Ark St might be a little better than a couple has beens like me and you in deciding who to offer schoolarships to. There is a reason the kid made district defensive mvp, and all state first string.

How do you know this information? Who are your sources? It looks like to me that you are on the inside of the UHS football program. You know way to much about all the offers for York and Ely, and you posted a clip of plays from Hudl. So either you are a coach, you are a parent, or you are good friends with someone on staff that have you their login info? Come on which is it? My last question which player(s) from the Upper Cumberland are you going to get a man crush on this year?

How do you know this information? Who are your sources? It looks like to me that you are on the inside of the UHS football program. You know way to much about all the offers for York and Ely, and you posted a clip of plays from Hudl. So either you are a coach, you are a parent, or you are good friends with someone on staff that have you their login info? Come on which is it? My last question which player(s) from the Upper Cumberland are you going to get a man crush on this year?

He also listed all of the FBS schools that had offered York. It was about 10.

Like I have said 100 times already, I work with a UH players parent here in Cookeville. Him, and the herald-Citizen gives me all and every info that I have posted other than the games I attended and seen with my own eyes. I do still have several freinds that coach at various high schools and colleges I either played with or agaist. Or for a breif time coached with or against. None of those being on UH staff, they seem to be all locals. Hudle is easily obtained via the net.