District 9AA Predictions

FootballFan222

Heritage will field several outstanding skill position players.  Their returning QB, Hunter Reyes, will be one of the best in the District, however, they still lack much size or skill on the line positions.  Losing 14 seniors is not going to impact them much since most of them didn't play that much.  Losing the FB Turner is going to sting.  He was a hoss of a back.  If they scrap the experiment with the Wing-T, they may get a couple of more wins than they did last year.  I agree that Westmoreland looks to be in the driver's seat, but I'm sure White House will be listed as the preseason favorite.  The White House QB will definitely have the ability to get the ball downfield.  They will be in rebuilding mode especially on defense. 

Cheatham County will be the dark horse of the district this season. They impressed me last season in the game against Mo town. However, that was also the game we lost our starting QB Justice Graves for the season and we lost him early on. Westmoreland has the potential to win the District this season but it will not be handed to them. White House and their huge line always poses a problem for us it seems. This should be our year if ever.

To be honest, last season I was wondering who would replace Lane Troutt at linebacker as well as some others but we had the men to step up and fill the positions. I do agree with the posters take on Ward and Duffer. They seem unreplaceable but maybe we have the folks to step up. Time will tell. I'm looking for Dillon Todd to have a break out season this year.

Motown may have 16 seniors right now. However the season hasn't started yet. Let's see how many make it thur camp. Greenbrier lost several keys players but they still got that fast running back. All he needs is a little space and he's gone

There is so much pressure on the Eagles when we play Greenbrier.  Nobody wants to be on the team that finally loses to Greenbrier again.  It's so fearful to think that a player might have to say someday that He played on the team that lost to Greenbrier for the second time in Westmoreland School History.

There is so much pressure on the Eagles when we play Greenbrier.  Nobody wants to be on the team that finally loses to Greenbrier again.  It's so fearful to think that a player might have to say someday that He played on the team that lost to Greenbrier for the second time in Westmoreland School History.

So they have beat us once NB64?