• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mo West over the weekend 

Thursday Beat Grainger 8-6 

Friday Lost to Mo East 11-7

Saturday Beat Elizabethton 9-1

Beat Cherokee 19-6

The Mo East and Cherokee games wont count towards the district standings because they were part of a tournament West is now 6-2 on the year and will play Dobyns-Bennett on Friday

Good win for the Trojans. I assume Will Gardner pitched, right?

He did pitch, but only the 7th inning. He just came back last friday from an injury that occurred during football season, he looked as sharp as ever though once he gets his stamina back he should be as good as ever. Will Heflin and Tyler Britt have both done well in his place though. Britt threw a 2-hit shutout in the win against Jeff County tonight, and Heflin threw 6 innings of shutout ball against them on monday.

Edited by motownanddown

He did pitch, but only the 7th inning. He just came back last friday from an injury that occurred during football season, he looked as sharp as ever though once he gets his stamina back he should be as good as ever. Will Heflin and Tyler Britt have both done well in his place though. Britt threw a 2-hit shutout in the win against Jeff County tonight, and Heflin threw 6 innings of shutout ball against them on monday.

Glad to see him back. I was at the game tonight, and West looked like the team to beat in the IMAC, very solid pitching. Either West or Sevier will win the district this year, IMO. Btw someone fill me in on the coaching thing, I didn't realize Nick Morgan was now the head coach.