7A District Playoff Schedule?

bobcatfan300

Pickett got what they deserved. When you let a student section set behind the bench of the visitors with no supervision what do they expect to happen. I guess the fab five and those new jersey's can cry about the players had nothing to do with it. Cry me a river could not have happened to a team more deserving. Now I guess all the players that have moved in will be moving out so they can play. Hope TSSAA want let them leave either. Got what they deserve.

If it makes you feel good to talk that way if I was guessing there isnt a team around who would want you as a fan. And for these so called "fab 5" your talking about you named them correct, they had enough brain and knowlege about them that they stayed at their bench where they belonged.  And really you want to bring up moving in? This isnt the first team in history who has ever had a player move schools.. sounds like to me the only word that could be said to you would be jealous maybe? If you cant say anything good about players you need to keep your opinionated mouth to yourself, because these boys are some of the best group of boys who have come through. Pickett County isnt the only student section who sits behind vistors bench, this just shows how many games you have been to in your lifetime.  Oh, and for the record the FAB 5 and the rest of the players...had nothing to do with it! :)

Pickett got what they deserved. When you let a student section set behind the bench of the visitors with no supervision what do they expect to happen. I guess the fab five and those new jersey's can cry about the players had nothing to do with it. Cry me a river could not have happened to a team more deserving. Now I guess all the players that have moved in will be moving out so they can play. Hope TSSAA want let them leave either. Got what they deserve.

I am not from pickett co., but I know enough of the kids on that team to know that they did not deserve this. Put yourself in the place of the seniors on this team, as well as York. They have worked their butts off just to get to this point of their basketball careers, and now its over before they get their chance to shine. Now, as for you, the next time you get the notion to get on here and write up another post like this one, do everyone a favor and keep it to yourself. No one wants to hear you sound off about these kids and their fans.

• Upvote 1

I am not from pickett co., but I know enough of the kids on that team to know that they did not deserve this. Put yourself in the place of the seniors on this team, as well as York. They have worked their butts off just to get to this point of their basketball careers, and now its over before they get their chance to shine. Now, as for you, the next time you get the notion to get on here and write up another post like this one, do everyone a favor and keep it to yourself. No one wants to hear you sound off about these kids and their fans.

They also broke the rules that why they are out now. The kids are to blame because they were involved and the adults are at fault for not supervising the kids. So cry, cry , cry They got what they deserved.

They got their chance to shine when they got in a brawl. Players were involved because both schools were fined for players leaving bench. So don't say they done nothing. Both teams screwed up and the adults made it worse.

Are you kidding me? Your conflicting yourself... Your saying the boys got what they deserved, but all they done was sit there on the bench. And you say that supervision over the kids is to blame for this, so why don't you have some supervision over yourself here and act like an adult instead of a kid trying to stir up trouble.

They got their chance to shine when they got in a brawl. Players were involved because both schools were fined for players leaving bench. So don't say they done nothing. Both teams screwed up and the adults made it worse.

You absolutely have no clue what you are talking about the fine they are having to pay didn't come from players on the bench being on the floor it was due to other people coming to the floor obviously the players had to be on the floor because they were playing the ballgame.. And as far as fans being on the floor it's a good thing they were because otherwise it would have been a lot worse..

Edited by bobcatnation

Just FYI to ref...I know your info is obviously biased but it's also incorrect. No PC players left the bench area at any time. No fines were given for players from either team leaving their respective benches. Please by all means post whatever opinion you want, but atleast have some factual information before downing student athletes on a public forum, behind a screen name.