Your Pick

sherlockholmes

OC gets a by  first  round and will play the winner between Crockett Co. & Dyersburg Played Tue. at 7pm. That game will be played at Crockett Co. Westview get a first round by and will play the winner between Milan & South Gibson Tue. 7pm. that game will be played at Milan. Just a gut feeling but South Gibson is the sleeper and could upset some teams. Championship game played Monday at Crockett Co. The brackets say they play 2/16 but that's on a Sunday, I believe its just a error, someone tell me if I'm wrong.

How strong are the single A teams down that way who got a good shot at going a long way.I am from the Middle Tenn. area

Mitchell and Booker T Washington from 16A, Adamsville and Middleton 15A, Humboldt and Union City 14A. I don't think that anyone from 13A has much of a shot to make substate,with my two favorite's being Mitchell and Humboldt to make state. Probably any of those I mentioned would give the rest of the state fit's in 1A.