Finals predictions for state?

zachpatt96

He also beat Blake Henry 8-4 last year at dixie duals sommers

The young man is special. Doesn't get out of position...never. Strong upper body and great hips, cuts the corner quick. Blaike had his cradle hooked up in about 30 seconds and couldn't turn him. Not once but twice. Blaike also pinned in the 2nd period the same kid from Texas that beat Soloman,..... since you brought it up. I've liked him since I saw him as a freshman. Seems to have great character as well. West and Soloman are or can be as good as any upper weight we've had in the state before, with both wrestling the same styles.

Tornado I wasn't stirring the pot or trying to atleast. I was just state g what happened. I don't think sommers understands how good he is...

I told college coaches last year how good I thought Chad was going to be. Don't under estimate Soms. He may act like a dingbat sometimes but he knows wrestling. Our whole state should know Chad's the real deal.

Hey now! I saw where "no one can touch him in Tn" I just asked about Parker, which I know about their off season workouts. I agree on d1 - 170-220 imo. How's that?

Since the beginning of (Tn grappling) time, McTorry & Jonathan Smith could hold their own. Mike Blosser was 185-190 off season, dropped to 160 and beat McCallie's 185-HW state champ 11-1 and pinned district, region and state except a 18-0 superior Dec.

Today, Solomon is top dog! Imo

I watched Chad work Parker in 8th grade

When was this? I love both these kids and have been fortunate enough to have them on several state teams over the years but I think you are discrediting Parker a tad bit here. They are both studs in their own right. The only official match I remember them wrestling was when Chad was in 8th grade and Ryan was in the 7th at the McCallie Tornado duals and Ryan won. About a month later we were at the Dixie Duals and Chad hadn't had very many tough matches so I had them wrestle an exhibition and Chad won that one. I don't remember all the details but I do remember Parker had been wrestling all day and I made him wrestle an exhibition because they both needed it. I also had them in the practice room together before we went to Iowa for the national duals and it was a war when they wrestled. Neither one dominated the other from what I remember. This was obviously several years ago and Chad has continued to get better and has wrestled and done well in some big tournaments . Parker also has wrestled tremendous practice partners every day and was a match away of placing in the powerade last year as a freshman. He has also wrestled 2 top 5 teams and several more top 20 teams this year. It would be a great match I would love to see but I think it would be 2 pt match either way.

Edited by YOUTHCOACH16