Finals predictions for state?

zachpatt96

Does anyone have any predictions for the A/AA finals?

There are many tough semis matches, but for the most part i edged to experience/age on those:

106 - Hutchens (PF) vs. Comeaux (RB)

113 - Mullin (ND) vs. Dodson (EAG)

120 - Kieta (PF) vs. Hargrove (FOR)

126 - Boatman (GRV) vs. Verhulst (ALC)

132 - Mullin (ND) vs. Vance (GRV)

138 - Lacey (PAG) vs. Stegall (HIX)

145 - Martin (MLK) vs. Frye (PF)

152 - Shereef (ALC) vs. Hargis (GCA)

160 - Long (CAK) vs. Holt (ENM)

170 - Johnson (ER) vs. Crawl (RB)

182 - Shelton (SM) vs. Breeden (PF)

195 - Martin (CCE) vs. McClendon (FOR)

220 - Evans (ALC) vs. Pressley (SM) Tough bottom bracket

285 - Baker (ER) vs. Cartwright (ENM)

He's got a tough road, Eddie small then if he wins that probably Allen from Indy. My sources may be wrong but I was told Allen pinned Taylor pretty quick in their last meeting.

If he can beat Small again in the 2nd round (I believe he can) then he will have Allen in the semi's. I believe he can beat Allen as well and make the finals against Russo. Taylor pinned Feuerbacher this season and has wins over Small and Russo.

Adam Connell is the only TN wrestler to beat Taylor this season. Allen hasn't wrestled Taylor this season or last season so I'm not sure when you're talking about.

I agree with wrestlingdad64 and TD2 on the 120. Top half with basically 5 of the top six. Completely lopsided.

Wahhh, Wahhh about 120.  To get to the top, you have to beat somebody.  All this lopsided brackets came from Region 6.  3 of 6 ranked wrestlers were in that one region.  Funny how the #6 ranked wrestler in the State did not make it after losing to an unknown wrestler in the quarterfinals.  Then  Mr. unknown made a run to the finals, knocking off the #3 ranked State wrestler to make the finals.  In the meanwhile, the returning region champ was busting his butt to defend his title, and was successful in knocking off the #4 ranked wrestler in the state.  Now Mr. Unknown has messed up everything because he was not supposed to do this well, so now the #3, #4, and #6 ranked wrestlers are in the consolations fighting for 2 berths to state. Well #4 decisions #6, and #3 pins some kid who thought he was doing something.  Well #3 then forfeits to #4, which then puts the #3 ranked wrestler against a 1 seed from another region, and the #4 ranked wrestler against a 2 seed from a region.  While the returning region champ, unranked gets a 4 seed from a region, and Mr. unknown gets a 3 seed.  Now according to TSSAA the 1 seed and 2 seed must be on seperate sides of the bracket, and same region are  So Region Champ, and Mr. Unknown are seperated and the other 2 are in a blind draw being seperated. So Voila!!!!!! You get

In response to RSantos423, I forgot to quote.

I was considering him as a possible finalist wondering whether he could get the upset but I remembered last year he came into state with a similar record that was very impressive but he failed to even place. Does he have any significant wins this season? What are Solomon's significant wins? Any common opponents? It would be interesting to see these two in the finals and see how they stacked up.

Edited by rlwest40