District 8A

BasketballFan3248

I agree MYTAKE the tiger play them three times and not beat them how do you think they beat them if they play again not saying they can not  but they teams that better in 7A i would say 4 on a given night  think nobody beat Goodpracture in this region could be wrong let hear what you think two heads are better than one it basketball time win or go home in the region 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree MYTAKE the tiger play them three times and not beat them how do you think they beat them if they play again not saying they can not  but they teams that better in 7A i would say 4 on a given night  think nobody beat Goodpracture in this region could be wrong let hear what you think two heads are better than one it basketball time win or go home in the region 

I like the Gordonsville team.  Senior leadership, shoot the ball well, and they have some size.  When other posts were crying about the blowout at Goodpasture early in the season, I was the only one posting that I thought it was a fluke and Gordonsville ran into the perfect storm.  The last 2 contests have proved that.  I think the only difference in Gordonsville & Goodpasture is that Goodpasture has a deep bench.  I haven't seen any of the 7-A teams play.  Don't know anything about them.  I know they must be good and competitive or they wouldn't be playing this weekend.  I like Watertown & Gordonsville's chances Saturday to advance.  I think Goodpasture is the best team in the region but it only takes one bad shooting night to go home for the season.

In my opinion the 4 best teams in the region are Clarkrange, Pickett, Gville, and Gpasture. Gpasture will get the best of almost anyone in the region in a close game because no one has the depth they do. I am always for the public schools first but whoever does come out of the region gets to meet one more time in state...

Gordonsville showed they could be beaten since they played them close and a team like Pickett Co. has beaten Gordonsville twice (up by 17 at one point before John Michael Ferrell went out due to an injury) and beat Watertown twice. Clarkrange could also do it. Both would have to have their best games but either could do it. But, Pickett has to be focused on beating Watertown at Watertown and it is hard to beat a team 3 times, especially when the game is on their homecourt.

Stay focused Bobcats!