Who will win state A. AA. AAA

Terriblecoach

I think u got aa and aaa right and maybe a. I just think single a is a little more wide open. There are several teams that could get hot and win it all.

Hampton in the east and whatever 2 teams come out of 14a could do some damage.

Mitchell is a great team and there is no team in 1A playing there schedule. They will win 2a easily

Humbodlt is the defending champ and return all 5 starters. We are good but we have some flaws.

I saw Mitchell play and I saw humbolt play Mitchell is a better team and 2 player will not beat a Mitchell team. Mitchell have a kid that's #3 that will defend Bradford and will make him work very hard for his shot, he will not beat Mitchell by himself

This isn't one of those seasons. If someone outside Shelby County wants to win it, THIS is the year to do it. White Station is the only team here that is special. If they don't make it there, it's wide open. Unless, that is, the other areas of the state are down as well.

Maybe so, but Middle TN isnt that great either. Siegel and Blackman are decent, but not teams that I would consider state-title caliber