Finals show

tnlonghorn

What a cluster! Why not have the kids go to the mat they are on? Why are they not announcing the kids bios before the matches? They aren't even calling their names until the matches have already started. The atmosphere feels like a funeral. The announcer has butcherd basic names. The medalist were supposed to go down and sit in the chairs while their weight was being wrestled. Hopefully the coaches , wrestlers and fans will get through to the tssaa and get this tournament moved!

It would have been nice if the tables and clocks wouldn't have been placed in front of the mats on the main side of the gym. We can't see or film. Why not put them vertically between the mats or on the other side. The announcer hasn't remembered to announce the wrestlers in 120 or 126. Still no athlete bios. The person beside me did wake up for a minute though

Now we are stopping to hand out medals 120 and below. The person beside me fell asleep. I am not kidding

I HATED this. My personal opinion, to me, it seemed like the TSSAA was looking for more money. Doing the podium presentation while there were matches about to happen insured parents couldn't go down to the floor and take pictures of their kids. Now they have to buy them from the TSSAA photographer.

Tssaa is a joke. They cant even let us watch them for free. Ga state championships are played on TV. Tssaa needs to take a long look in the mirror because they are the problem.

well, in Chattanooga we used to watch on tv thanks to check into cash, good wrestling man by the way. but TSSAA found a way to mess that up too