Scrimms

WillieMaysHayes

Guest 3rdParty

Fayetteville beat alabama 6A power house Bob jones in a scrimmage. Heard the Yates kids threw 6 and 2/3 of shut out ball. The catcher dropped 2 bombs to left field. Chapel hill beat Columbia central 5-4 In a 10 inning scrimmage

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 3rdParty

Fayetteville beat alabama 6A power house Bob jones in a scrimmage. Heard the Yates kids threw 6 and 2/3 of shut out ball. The catcher dropped 2 bombs to left field. Chapel hill beat Columbia central 5-4 In a 10 inning scrimmage

Oakland 1-0 tullahoma threw 3 innings. Justus Sheffield 3 innings 7 k's 3 base hits 1 earn run. Tullahoma can't play defense but Oakland can. Oakland had 1k 4 fly outs and 4 ground ball outs. Oakland has great team and will go far in the tournament. Tullahoma is a one player team.

Fayetteville beat alabama 6A power house Bob jones in a scrimmage. Heard the Yates kids threw 6 and 2/3 of shut out ball. The catcher dropped 2 bombs to left field. Chapel hill beat Columbia central 5-4 In a 10 inning scrimmage.

Columbia Central did not play Chapel Hill. Not sure where you got that info.

They have played Independence, Marshall County, and Brentwood and won all three.You know how scrimmages go, lots of kids coming in and out, so don't read into it too much.

Edited by Wildcat13

Oakland 1-0 tullahoma threw 3 innings. Justus Sheffield 3 innings 7 k's 3 base hits 1 earn run. Tullahoma can't play defense but Oakland can. Oakland had 1k 4 fly outs and 4 ground ball outs. Oakland has great team and will go far in the tournament. Tullahoma is a one player team.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  R  H  E

OAK   0  0  1  2  0  0  0  0  3  9  0

TUL   0  0  0  0  0  3  0  0  3  4  2

Oakland scored alot and often after 8

Scrimmages today held at Clarksville high school.

Game 1. Clarksville Academy 8-3 over Northwest High

Game 2 Clarksville High 5-2 over Brentwood Academy

Game 3. Northeast High 5-2 over Brentwood Academy

Game 4. Northeast High 5-2 over Clarksville Academy

Overall lots of decent baseball. First live action for a few of teams. Coaches used these games as they should by playing a lot of players and throwing numerous pitchers. All teams involved looked descent. Saw of good pitching, a few good hits and a couple of ESPN plays on defense. Not sure about Brentwood Academy but most of the Clarksville Team are playing a lot of underclassman.

I'm ready for the season to start.

Guest 3rdParty

Columbia Central did not play Chapel Hill. Not sure where you got that info.

They have played Independence, Marshall County, and Brentwood and won all three.You know how scrimmages go, lots of kids coming in and out, so don't read into it too much.

Sorry, serves me right fo going off second hand info. I heard fayetteville scrimmaged riverside christian( fayetteville) saturday but i dont know the results. and Lincoln County is the one that scrimmaged bob jones, like i said more second hand info. guess i have a lot of driving to do now to get a story for myself