About the Recent Split......

reftn

True, but it's an interesting concept.  Kind of makes sense.

Coach Blair

For liberals it makes sense.

Sort of like a 6 for 1 stock split.  It would give CA a total of 12 senators or approx. 12% of the senate.

The republicans are about stupid enough to let it happen.

I suggest they divide up their congressional delegation into approximately 14 weight classes.........well, you get the idea.....

They can win state championships through multiple divisions of Dual State Championships

This is not possible if their HS cannot field a full team.  A lot of schools will not schedule meets during the year against schools that only have a few wrestlers.  Now the charge for a dual meet to be added just because of another school is listed is ridiculous. The cost out weighs its worth for home schools or schools to travel to their place for only a couple of guys.

It is really hard to blame small schools for not having a lot of wrestlers but admire them for the quality they provide.

I know because I went to two different HS in GA first only had 300 students and other 500 students.

Wrestled at both and won state at both A, and beat all classifications during the year, mostly from tournaments few duals.  So you can be the best in the state and not wrestle in the same divisions and all know who the better wrestlers are.  It is just limited on competition dates and events these days.

Let them wrestle where they are classified and if they want to have bragging rights go to the same tournys or wrestle each off season tourney.  Go undefeated and you can not deny them being the best. 

This is not possible if their HS cannot field a full team.  A lot of schools will not schedule meets during the year against schools that only have a few wrestlers.  Now the charge for a dual meet to be added just because of another school is listed is ridiculous. The cost out weighs its worth for home schools or schools to travel to their place for only a couple of guys.

It is really hard to blame small schools for not having a lot of wrestlers but admire them for the quality they provide.

I know because I went to two different HS in GA first only had 300 students and other 500 students.

Wrestled at both and won state at both A, and beat all classifications during the year, mostly from tournaments few duals.  So you can be the best in the state and not wrestle in the same divisions and all know who the better wrestlers are.  It is just limited on competition dates and events these days.

Let them wrestle where they are classified and if they want to have bragging rights go to the same tournys or wrestle each off season tourney.  Go undefeated and you can not deny them being the best. 

For the same reasons.....

This is not possible if their HS cannot field a full team.  A lot of schools will not schedule meets during the year against schools that only have a few wrestlers

.....the same schools cannot get invited to tournaments to meet everyone.

But I think your post is making my argument.