Keith Hodge steps down at Dresden...

RegisP90X

The only two times I've seen Chad cry were when we beat Trenton and when we beat Parsons in 2010. He cried after the Trenton game because of his father-son like relationship with Gaddis. He cried after the Parsons game because he and Keith missed most of the week's practice for reasons that I have no right to share (almost all Dresden folk know) and we still ended Parsons 14 game regular season win streak. In round 2 of the playoffs Parsons killed us 33-0 that same year lol.

The only two times I've seen Chad cry were when we beat Trenton and when we beat Parsons in 2010. He cried after the Trenton game because of his father-son like relationship with Gaddis. He cried after the Parsons game because he and Keith missed most of the week's practice for reasons that I have no right to share (almost all Dresden folk know) and we still ended Parsons 14 game regular season win streak. In round 2 of the playoffs Parsons killed us 33-0 that same year lol.

A rumor in Henry County back when Gaddis was here was that Hodge became the guy Gaddis relied on the most. I don't know if that's true or not but after reading your post it appears that they're even closer than I realized.

This topic is Dresden football and Coach Hodge. Hodge was with Gaddis at HC. Neither was at HC when they won the championships. What kind of question is that? What's your point?

Your right it's about Keith Hodge leaving Dresden.  Not Gaddis or who was not with Gaddis at OakRidge or Trenton or who won or didn't win a Championship.

The bottom line is that there may be some qualified applicants for the job but none of them know what it pays.  Once some of them hear the pay for a teacher/coach in weakley county the list of qualified applicants will dwindle quickly leaving Dresden with some unqualified applicants.  Chad knows what the pay is and still wants the job.  This tells me he is not interested in the job for just the money because he will probably take a pay cut. 

Your right it's about Keith Hodge leaving Dresden.  Not Gaddis or who was not with Gaddis at OakRidge or Trenton or who won or didn't win a Championship.

I still haven't figured out the message you're trying to get across but if you don't want Hodge at Dresden then you're welcome to your opinion even if it's wrong. And if your message is about Gaddis, remember that I didn't bring him up...someone else did. Why don't you just say what you mean rather than talking in riddles. Either way you look at it Hodge should be the coach at Dresden and only a fool would think otherwise. That's my opinion and I'm right.

34me is a Huntingdon fan so its in his best interest for someone else besides Hodge to be hired. lol

I brought Gaddis into this cause I was told he bid on the job. Which tells you how crazy this talk has become.

If he's a Huntingdon fan he needs to mind his own business. Gaddis would've been great but unrealistic. Hodge is the right guy, the best fit, and the obvious choice.