Keith Hodge steps down at Dresden...

RegisP90X

The UC guy isn't even a coordinator.  He shouldn't have even applied.  From the people I have talked to they will hire Chad.  The town/administration isnt going to allow anything less than him which would be the case hiring anyone else.  Nobody has the consistent success he has had and too big of a waste to let him get away.  They will be smart.

The UC guy isn't even a coordinator.  He shouldn't have even applied.  From the people I have talked to they will hire Chad.  The town/administration isnt going to allow anything less than him which would be the case hiring anyone else.  Nobody has the consistent success he has had and too big of a waste to let him get away.  They will be smart.

Put it in concrete, it will not be Chad.  According to my sources in the "Know" and a few others who are part of the team and guessing from what they have heard.

The principal is making the decision not a group of people.  This is not college where they have a search committee voting on the new coach.  The principal has not said a word to anybody about what he is thinking.  With that being said, that is why everybody is concerned about whether or not chad is getting the job.

What's up with putting everything in concrete?  This guy is just trying to stir the pot.  He doesn't know what he is talking about. 

I am not stirring the pot just stating facts.  I could say with 100% confidence that it won't be Chad but I like the concrete statement better.  And YSA can read the signs, why can't anyone else?  If it is getting cloudy and windy its going to rain. Also the principal is not the only one who has a say so in the hiring, he recommends and final say so is with director of schools. 

I am not stirring the pot just stating facts. I could say with 100% confidence that it won't be Chad but I like the concrete statement better. And YSA can read the signs, why can't anyone else? If it is getting cloudy and windy its going to rain. Also the principal is not the only one who has a say so in the hiring, he recommends and final say so is with director of schools.

You have zero facts. In a small town, any facts would be out and everyone would know. With this time of year, they are working on the teaching part. That has to be set before you can make a hire. But I guess you share a bunk bed with Frazier and West so you know all......

I will not reply again until a coach is hired. I have only stated what I know and got slammed for it. It is really sad that people have to make childish remarks to get their point across. It is fine you don't like what I have said but I have only tried to supply everyone with information I know to be true as of now. Good luck with the hire and hopefully it works out for everyone.

Edited by coachwdb