Keith Hodge steps down at Dresden...

RegisP90X

I don't ever get on here but wanted to see what the word was on the Lions. Wow, I have not and do not plan on applying. Good luck to the Lions. You lost a good coach.

Cleared that up. Word around some coaching circles, you were a front runner---if you wanted it. Good luck to Dresden in their coaching search. Good luck to you at Gleason--amazing job you've done with the numbers.

Heard we have 15 applicants for the head coaching job. Amazing enough still hearing the Gleason coach is front runner. Guess my contacts don't read coach t very much or they would know he didn't apply. Girls basketball ended tonight so chuck has to deal with this coaching position soon.

Only 1 of the 15 matter.  Waste of time inteviewing any of the others.  Dresden...you better find a way to keep Hodge.  Why would any of the other applicants want to even apply after knowing the whole community wants Hodge?  Your girls basketball team had a great year.  I'm sure they will be good next season too. 

I totally agree with your post. It's unanimous if you ask the current players, former players, the quarterback club and majority of the community who should be the next coach. Personally, I think the "few" who don't like obvious choice will win out and it will be a sad day for Dresden football. Bottom line is I'll support whoever is there.

Do any of the other applicants have Chad's experience as an offensive and defensive coordinator? Doubt it.  Do any of the other applicants have Chad's success.  Seriously doubt it.  Do any of them have the ability to teach what he can teach.  Ha.  Do any of them have the players and community behind them like he does?  See a pattern here?  Unless your administration is just wanting to be stubborn and purposely not give the job to him then this should have already been taken care of.  I'm sure the rest of the district wants you guys to screw this one up but we don't.  We love the competition here in Huntingdon.  We want you guys to have good/great players with the best coach so when we beat you there is no doubt we beat a great team with a great coach.  No excuses.

Heard we have 15 applicants for the head coaching job. Amazing enough still hearing the Gleason coach is front runner. Guess my contacts don't read coach t very much or they would know he didn't apply. Girls basketball ended tonight so chuck has to deal with this coaching position soon.

Is David Barger (former coach at Lake County and currently the Defensive Coordinator at Giles County) one of the applicants?