Region 6 Tournament

Zioneaglet55

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hearing CA won 75-68

That's right... I wanna pull for C'wood and picked them to win, but then I read these post and I'm glad they lost. I mean, you got a problem when you can't even take a compliment or someone pullin for you.....case in point, Guru's post.

Anyway good luck to both in subs. I think both will make it into state. Sure would be nice to see 2 Region 6 teams there.

didn't Guru post about choking im sure that was def a big encouragement to the squad...GO TROJANS!!!!!!

we don't give a flying flip about who wc and pc pull for...see you in the state tournament Boys and girls state amigos

Hey me saying come on don't choke is much better than saying I hope y'all choke. Which y'all almost did against MTP and apparently did do against CA. It's the 4th quarter now, time to seperate the men from the boys. Is Cwood gonna push through like men or are you just going to lay down like boys?

Unbelievable! I always pull for our district when we are done. Maybe yall can teach us some coacht etiquette like yall have during football...hypocrits. I'm proud of our boys. They did not lay down like boys. I recall Perry Co did not win every game 2 yrs ago when they made it to the final. Who cares about yall losers anyway. This is Cwoods turn. Go play baseball or in the road. GO BIG GREEN!!! ALL THE WAY TO STATE!!!

Collinwood didnt choke against CA. Two evenly matched teams. CA shot well. C wood missed several threes. Pigg had two ridiculous called fouls in the first minute of the game putting him on the bench for most the first half. That alowed CA to jump out. When he came back so did CWood. While officiating didn't cost us the game I will say it has gotten worse and worse. The game is too fast for these refs. Of which most want to be the center of attention. Quick question why is it 9 out of 10 have shaved heads?

Collinwood didnt choke against CA. Two evenly matched teams. CA shot well. C wood missed several threes. Pigg had two ridiculous called fouls in the first minute of the game putting him on the bench for most the first half. That alowed CA to jump out. When he came back so did CWood. While officiating didn't cost us the game I will say it has gotten worse and worse. The game is too fast for these refs. Of which most want to be the center of attention. Quick question why is it 9 out of 10 have shaved heads?

you do know no one said anything bad about collinwood right?  the "don't choke" was said by a perry county person in the sense of "you guys are the only ones left, don't let us down" 

Unbelievable! I always pull for our district when we are done. Maybe yall can teach us some coacht etiquette like yall have during football...hypocrits. I'm proud of our boys. They did not lay down like boys. I recall Perry Co did not win every game 2 yrs ago when they made it to the final. Who cares about yall losers anyway. This is Cwoods turn. Go play baseball or in the road. GO BIG GREEN!!! ALL THE WAY TO STATE!!!

You should focus more on high school then focusing on coacht boards.  Lots of maturity happenin' in here.