Will Elizabethon and Grainger meet again?

BigBama42

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granger was all over this board last year running down our coach. I think they learned their lesson. But the writers always pick them ahead of Elizabethton. They only beat HV by 13 and HV had it close at times. The cyclones have to rebound because they have a couple of big girls that block out well. But if EHS hits the 3's like they do, rebounds will just be taking it out of the nets.

Granger was all over this board last year running down our coach. I think they learned their lesson. But the writers always pick them ahead of Elizabethton. They only beat HV by 13 and HV had it close at times. The cyclones have to rebound because they have a couple of big girls that block out well. But if EHS hits the 3's like they do, rebounds will just be taking it out of the nets.

The spelling is Grainger not Granger.  Elizabethton should win because, well, they are Elizabethton. 

It is tourney time and scores will vary when compared to regular season.  Sullivan South gave Elizabethton all they wanted tonight.  The two regular season games were blowouts.

That's why the games are played and you have to be ready to play every game when tournament time rolls around but it's a win and go Cyclones.

The Lady Cyclones will have to play much better to have a chance against Grainger on Wednesday. EHS definitely did not play very well. Overall, tonight might have been the second worst performance of the year behind the opener at Chuckey-Doak. South did play better, but EHS was their own worst enemy. Conversely, Grainger was very impressive against East. The Lady Cyclones better bring their A-game.

I have not missed to many games this year but I couldn't make it tonight and it sounded like we didn't play very we'll.Hopefully we will play to our potential Wednesday night and I want get to see the game because I will be at church.I have to miss this game every year because they all ways play the game on Wednesday night.If the cyclones posters have a chance to give updates on coacht I would appreciate it.

Well is game time. Will the Cyclones become the number one team in the state or will Grainger Choke again this year. Hope the twins are hot. Here you will see speed v brawn. I betting speed will win. Elizabethton's swarming D should make for a miserable night for the Grizzles. Good luck to both team and play safe. No matter the outcome both these teams move on. Bring that game back to E-town.