Mitchell knows it will be a dog fight with UC.

Galilee

Mitchell going to force y'all into drinking that JUICE! You won't have a choice tomorrow night!!!

Only juice im drinking is my V.O. and Coke..You just go to Humboldt and enjoy it! .If you win by 20 with UC play just pretty good ill tell You tonight yall was just that much better! Why dont we just not have a State Tourny and just send Mitchell a gold ball and tell everyone to stay at home..lol..Memphis is Memphis dude!

Only juice im drinking is my V.O. and Coke..You just go to Humboldt and enjoy it! .If you win by 20 with UC play just pretty good ill tell You tonight yall was just that much better! Why dont we just not have a State Tourny and just send Mitchell a gold ball and tell everyone to stay at home..lol..Memphis is Memphis dude!

Go luck to the Tornadoes! This will not be as easy as Mitchell thinks. UC can play with anyone in the state and if they are hitting their 3 pointers that could spell trouble for Mitchell!

Nobody gave Lake Co a shot to beat BTW and what happened? ? NEWBIE and the rest of Memphis 25 fans got stunned. .lol

Jesus helped Lake Co. that year! lol More like BTW blew that game then Lake Co. won it! I wasn't oulling for BTW that year! they got what they deserved beating charter schools by 100pts that season! 

This Mitchell team would beat that BTW team also!