North Greene vs Jackson County

UCSportsFan

They have a very good guard in Mindy Mcneese. She has already signed to play with D1 ETSU. Average guards that shoot the ball well. Very well coached and play a pretty good schedule. But Jackson should be the favorite hands down in this game.

Two of the three Miss Basketball finalists facing off in the first round. Clarkrange beat them by 18, also Cookeville beat them by 3. JC should be a slight favorite, but North Greene can for sure win this game if they play well.

To be honest this is one of North Greene's weaker teams to make it to the boro. They just matched up really well with Grace Christian. They might have been the 3rd best team in their conference with Cloudland,Hampton and South Greene but Hampton lost their post player and head coach early in the season. But they do play hard, They are very well coached and do a good job of knocking down shots from the outside. But I have saw both teams play and if Jackson plays like they are capable of they should have no problem. Coach Buchanan does do a good job of scheming teams so don't be surprised if they try to take Coe completely out of the picture.

To be honest this is one of North Greene's weaker teams to make it to the boro. They just matched up really well with Grace Christian. They might have been the 3rd best team in their conference with Cloudland,Hampton and South Greene but Hampton lost their post player and head coach early in the season. But they do play hard, They are very well coached and do a good job of knocking down shots from the outside. But I have saw both teams play and if Jackson plays like they are capable of they should have no problem. Coach Buchanan does do a good job of scheming teams so don't be surprised if they try to take Coe completely out of the picture.

Most teams try to do that very thing and if I'm playing Jackson County I would try to do the same thing. Trouble is she is such a tough matchup at the high school level its hard to do. If you put a guard on her she will post them up and score at will. If you put someone bigger on her she does what she wants because they can't guard her in space. Seen some try a triangle and two and that hasn't worked either but you have to have a plan and execute it so we shall see.

Most teams try to do that very thing and if I'm playing Jackson County I would try to do the same thing. Trouble is she is such a tough matchup at the high school level its hard to do. If you put a guard on her she will post them up and score at will. If you put someone bigger on her she does what she wants because they can't guard her in space. Seen some try a triangle and two and that hasn't worked either but you have to have a plan and execute it so we shall see.

CR guards shut her down and neither was over 5'5..

The week before 3 of them fouled out trying to guard her and she scored 34 points in 3 quarters.  She didn't have to play much of the 4th as the game was a blow out so what happened there? Halftime score was Clarkrange 19 Jaycee Coe 24/Jackson County 34