Inspiring for coaches and wrestlers...

Sommers

I believe I do understand your position, believe it or not I even agree to some extent. But in the long run, again I see potential growth and development in a culture that the coaches are trying to establish at UTC

I have re-read the article you posted and for the life of me, I do not see where any mention of the issues you say are inspiring are brought up, in fact the only coach mentioned is the father of Mock, who is not employed at UTC.  At the risk of getting into any kind of reasonable debate with you over this, this seems to be in the wrong thread and I know you only care about the cut and paste of unrealated material to keep this at the top of the boards.  I surrender.

I Appreciate the white flag after some 88 viewers since your apparent sarcastic remark this morning, and allowing to emphasize the real point over developing fine student athletes,,, yes a likely short run set back,,, But Positive overtones IMO considering necessary long haul adjustments, team rule reminders, recruitment understandings, and fulfillment of overall team objectives

Edited by Sommers

TexHoosh, as stated, maybe not today. If anyone makes lemonade out of a lemon... it would be Heath Eslinger and staff. Alabama and Auburn Football has seen darker days than this and yet adjusted quite well. Have a little faith in our leadership of the only D1 program here in the SE as they look ahead.

Sure Proud of Mid-Tn Sophomores Scottie Boykin & McCoy Newburg for their quality wins while the seniors seem distracted during all of this right now.

Now, see... Two Sophomores, Not from Chattanooga, Ga, FL, NC, MI, TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS... That's inspirational!!!

Be Optimistic

You are delusional. There is no good coming out of this situation. There was a situation a couple of years ago where Coach Heath gave a wrestler a 2nd chance and they stepped over the line again only to be removed from the program. This does not stop the other issues from happening. Quit trying to state something that is out of line. Please.........

only you would bring up middle state wrestlers in a discussion of alleged rape and expulsion from the University while throwing off on the seniors on the team.  Genius , that is what that move was, genius! 

I am sure the two students are thinking with all the optimism that there is in the world.

While some dwell on doom and gloom, some aren't... It's right here in our back yard... Besides Cleveland's Debian,,, Tapping into GA talent too with Zach Shareef of Woodstock, Roman Boylen of of Alexander and Andrew Webb of Parkview, along with Dominic Lampe of Power St Xavier,KY won't hurt either. Mock was only a Potential help,,, these others coming are solid pieces to the puzzle that will right the ship toward a more predictable aa filled program.

• Upvote 1