White Station GOES DOWN!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt. Siegel's gotta be the favorite.

Absolutely. I'll be honest. I haven't seen any of the teams play this year besides OR of course. But, I have been looking at scores all year and Siegel has just been blowing out the teams they have played and are 30-1. Your team (Brentwood) has looked very good on the scoreboard, too.

Now if Hamilton can get pass Dyer County, they will be tough to beat. They have superstars, size and athletes for days that can cause fits. Arlington has a Mr. Basketball finalist/UMASS  signee surrounded by knock down shooters. They play a solid team game.

Now if Hamilton can get pass Dyer County, they will be tough to beat. They have superstars, size and athletes for days that can cause fits. Arlington has a Mr. Basketball finalist/UMASS  signee surrounded by knock down shooters. They play a solid team game.

Hamilton played in the Arby's Classic with us. We both played Greater Atlanta Christian (who is still undefeated BTW and have won 50+ games in a row.) They (Hamilton) gave GAC all they wanted and more. We (OR) did too, though. GAC is the #1 rated team in Georgia, still.