2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

Since you like numbers so much, and since numbers don't lie, here's a stat for ya:

Least points allowed in district 5AAA games: CLEVELAND

top 10 team with games decided by halftime : CLEVELAND

top 10 team with the worst defense: CLEVELAND

top 10 team that got mercy ruled by another team...twice: CLEVELAND :thumb:

But nonetheless still beats ooltewah

I give props when they are due bro. No matter if its bradley , Soddy, wv, ur owls EH or whomever. But u talk smack about teams and always bring up your Defense when the numbers don't lie. Ur my guy passive and I like you but your dillusional man lol

you will see how good my Owls will be on defense....I'm just keeping it real 96...thats not smack either.....your out of district games are pivotal this season....don't worry about my Owls defense...we will be the best....you need to worry about yours.....you gotta show up and play till the clock runs out....

you will see how good my Owls will be on defense....I'm just keeping it real 96...thats not smack either.....your out of district games are pivotal this season....don't worry about my Owls defense...we will be the best....you need to worry about yours.....you gotta show up and play till the clock runs out....

I agree sir

I'm no math major but since when is losing by 20 and 10 and 35 considered mercy ruled? We got mercy ruled in 3  games.....McCallie and twice at West ( a game  my team wasn't good enough to win).

And wow you bring back 9 "studs" from a mediocre defense. Ha, we went 99 yards on one play against those studs. But I'm still not  impressed with my Raider defense <_<