Warren County Opening

Pioneersports

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the joke is the former regime claiming a great season by beating mostly 1A and 2A schools....This website has them at 16 wins = 2 District wins.....I am embedded in this District as there are several players who have sparked interest in small mid major programs.  I track the AAU teams alot of these girls play on - that and some of the Blackmon Girls, Hooptown girls and I attended the TN Nike Flight game in Mboro this weekend -  then drove over to Cookeville - this is a tough District. 

I apologize - I attend over 200 games a year....I meant a tough region...Middle TN is home to some good girls basketball....the TN Flight Team had twin towers at 6'4 and a handful of quick shooting guards...TN Power had nothing but talent from top to bottom and almost pulled off a shocker that would have not made NIKE happy....Believe the Power Team is pieces of 3 District 6 teams...so, the ones I saw play were tough...if its evidence of the rest of their teams then Cookeville/White/Warren all look to be coming back pretty strong....I researched the new hire some - looks pretty solid...still holds records at her Alma Mater...time will tell.  Someone should snatch up that Power Coach - he's all business. 

Edited by Kentucky7