Top 10 Freshman

LightsOutWrestler

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill take a shot at the TOP 10 incoming freshman. Since this is freshman list, I have left of incoming 8th graders that could be wrestling in high school next year. My list is in no particular order and High Schools are based on current club affiliation.

Thomas Bracket – Christian Brothers

Trevor Rippy – Beech

Christian Salter – Siegel

Grason Walthall – Christian Brothers

River Henry – McCallie

Bryce Wittman – MBA

Job Dooley – Franklin (Not sure of HS)

Michael Moultry – Siegel / Father Ryan (undecided)

Joey Vogelpohl – Father Ryan

Austin Atchley – Baylor

Ill take a shot at the TOP 10 incoming freshman. Since this is freshman list, I have left of incoming 8th graders that could be wrestling in high school next year. My list is in no particular order and High Schools are based on current club affiliation.

Trevor Rippy – Beech

River Henry – McCallie

Bryce Wittman – MBA

Austin Atchley – Baylor

Job Dooley is going into the 8 the grade next year. Would his high school not not Franklin.

Trevor Rippy – Beech

River Henry – McCallie

Bryce Wittman – MBA

Austin Atchley – Baylor

What incoming freshmen will have the best season next season?  By looking at where these kids have decided to attend school some will be fortunate if they break into the lineup before their junior year.

Job Dooley is going into the 8 the grade next year. Would his high school not not Franklin.

For some reason I thought Dooley was an 8th grader. Scratch him from the list.

What incoming freshmen will have the best season next season?  By looking at where these kids have decided to attend school some will be fortunate if they break into the lineup before their junior year.

I’m not hat familiar with the DII lineups and who would be starters. I think Rippy, Salter, and Moultry could all be State Qualifiers next year for Beech and Siegel.

Edited by salterjd

Salter's list looks pretty accurate.  I would replace Job Dooley with the 100 pound state champion Cody Matthews.  He will be a really tough 106 for Cleveland next year that should have a chance at placing.  Also, we can't forget about Nathan Walling.  He placed 4th at Philo, and would have won state if not for AAU's age limits.  I would put him in the top 10 somewhere.

Salter's list looks pretty accurate.  I would replace Job Dooley with the 100 pound state champion Cody Matthews.  He will be a really tough 106 for Cleveland next year that should have a chance at placing.  Also, we can't forget about Nathan Walling.  He placed 4th at Philo, and would have won state if not for AAU's age limits.  I would put him in the top 10 somewhere.

I did forget Walling, he should be on this list as well as Matthews. Where is Walling going to school, Mt Juliet or Ryan?