antioch players that dont get there props

WindyCityHooper

my name is preston in i just want to know how come me in my boy trey didnt get any props.yeah we got beat by hunters land,but the question still remaine could they stop preston,

i really dont think they could stop me.it was just that we had very little help,me myself 45 to 50 yards first quarter

secound quarter i broke an 80 yard touchdown up the middle.that game i rush for 180,now you tell me am i a good running back or what,all i want is for you to give me in my boy trey some props.

Posted by WindyCityHooper:

my name is preston in i just want to know how come me in my boy trey didnt get any props.yeah we got beat by hunters land,but the question still remaine could they stop preston,

i really dont think they could stop me.it was just that we had very little help,me myself 45 to 50 yards first quarter

secound quarter i broke an 80 yard touchdown up the middle.that game i rush for 180,now you tell me am i a good running back or what,all i want is for you to give me in my boy trey some props.

27-17 They stopped you. Period.

If your legs run half as well as your mouth, you should be Mr Football. But, if you were any a good, we would have heard of you. See ya on next year's JV squad.

[Edited by PowerSet on 11-7-02 10:24A]

I hope that someone is trying to play a trick on Preston and get him into a little Hot Water with Coach McPhail. Preston was a good player with the Antioch freshmen but will have to step it up to surpass Coker (1138 yds) at tailback. He looked to be a step slower than the Hunter's Lane back who ran wild in the Freshmen Championship. As for getting their props, play hard, play as a team, win a few more games, and those things take care of themselves. As for now, hit the weightroom and we'll see what happens next year. :)

Are you on the varsity or 9th grade team? Varsity wise, Coker had a good night in the Varsity game with Hunters Lane, no one else. Freshman wise, Antioch had a back that broke a run of about 50 yards in the freshman championship game against Hunters Lane the night before! However, all said, he might have gained an additional 20 more yards the entire rest of the night! 180 yards?? please!! You got beat 40 - 16!! When you finish with your remedial english class, go next door to the remedial math class too!! :confused: :confused:

Are you on the varsity or 9th grade team? Varsity wise, Coker had a good night in the Varsity game with Hunters Lane, no one else. Freshman wise, Antioch had a back that broke a run of about 50 yards in the freshman championship game against Hunters Lane the night before! However, all said, he might have gained an additional 20 more yards the entire rest of the night! 180 yards?? please!! You got beat 40 - 16!! When you finish with your remedial english class, go next door to the remedial math class too!! :confused: :confused: