East Ridge High

Guest bucball18

Guest bucball18

Even though the odds are against the mighty Pioneers, I believe they will come through and end up winning region and shocking everybody!

there team is really strong though no one knows it yet, but the team is lead by Sophmores, Charlie Moore and Josh Phillips.There are some knew weapons on the team including point-guard Jeremy Pointer (He'll break some ankles this year!) Good Luck to the Pioneers

Bucball18.... please do your self a favor and hush. Stop writing on here that East Ridge is going to win the region when they more than likely want even get a chance to play in it. A team led by sophmores? Sounds scary and dominant to me!! I am not saying that E.R. will be pitiful, but they have to beat Howard, Hixson, Grundy, and Marion to even think about going further. That is some HUGE shoes you are trying to fill bucball. Good luck to everyone in District 6AA especially East Ridge. TRUST me by the way your talking, you'll need every ounce of luck you can get!!!

Guest bucball18

Ok The Great LOOSER if you knew what you were talking about then u wouldn't talk at all kid. u don't understand the tallent on this team and yea i did make a mistake they are juniors not sophomores but ya know ewwww who's scared of juniors right??? you'll be scared when your underneith the goal and get teabacked in your mouth. well not much here to say oh yea do you play and if so who for?