when will they learn at Mcnairy Central

cardfan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great hire McNairy! Our loss is your gain. Not only is he an outstanding coach that will get the absolute most out of your boys but he's also an excellent educator. Henry Countians are not going to be happy about losing him in the classroom. You won't find anyone more passionate or enthusiastic about the game of football & will love the boys just like his own. He won't play small town politics so get ready.....he's going to play the kids that he gets the most out of during practice not based on who you are. Best of luck at McNairy County Coach Hodge. We're going to miss you!

Congrats on the hiring of chad hodge!!! He doesn't play daddy games and is a football genius! You just gained one more fan from Dresden. Kick Adamsville butt!!!!

He's got a lot of work to do before that happens again!! Worrying about Adamsville instead of the teams in his district is one of the things that caused the last coach to fail because that is all these nuts think about here!! Got to pick your battles wisely and that's the wrong one to start out with!! Win district games and make the playoffs then think about the cross county rival!!  

He's got a lot of work to do before that happens again!! Worrying about Adamsville instead of the teams in his district is one of the things that caused the last coach to fail because that is all these nuts think about here!! Got to pick your battles wisely and that's the wrong one to start out with!! Win district games and make the playoffs then think about the cross county rival!!

I had to take a shot at card fans!!

One thing I have learned about the Hodges is they are worried about the long haul (playoffs) first, then district and last rivals. Past two years they rested key players in district championship games to make sure the kids are healthy come play off time. Chad will be great turning around the program at mchs. Good luck to both schools in that area.

I had to take a shot at card fans!!

One thing I have learned about the Hodges is they are worried about the long haul (playoffs) first, then district and last rivals. Past two years they rested key players in district championship games to make sure the kids are healthy come play off time. Chad will be great turning around the program at mchs. Good luck to both schools in that area.

Oh, I'm use to it! I catch it from everyone in Selmer! I've lived here my whole life and had to listen to my share plus some of ribbing and getting beat by McNairy! Haven't had to listen to it the last six years though for some reason!! :) Use to be that everyone wanted to play us, now it is hard to fill out the schedule when time comes to change it up! I know some of the folks there that like to tell the coach what to do!! I can't wait to see the head butting start and see them get their feelings hurt! The kids that work should be the ones that play! Everyone here knows that the reason these two play anyway is for the gate money! Rivalry or not it is a game you need on the schedule to fund the program! The same reason we play 5A Hardin Co! Now that is a big time gate and has became very competitive! I sat through a lot of lop sided games through the years here!! Coach Brandon Gray pretty much pulled our program out of the dumpster and made it a power! If we could just break that barrier and win in Cookeville now!! Maybe one day we will!! 

Great hire for the bobcats. I am surprised they landed that calibur of a coach. Now the question remains which toes he is gonna step on first and whether or not he will buckle to the politics or stand firm. Mommy might call a meeting behind his back if johnny dont get to play where she wants

Great hire for the bobcats. I am surprised they landed that calibur of a coach. Now the question remains which toes he is gonna step on first and whether or not he will buckle to the politics or stand firm. Mommy might call a meeting behind his back if johnny dont get to play where she wants

He will leave before he plays that crap. 90% of us here at Dresden are jealous. Our administration wasn't smart enough to keep Chad. You guys listen to this guy and in about 3 years, y'all will be a powerhouse. Feelings will be hurt, no doubt. You won't find a more energetic, passionate coach who will go to war for his players. Take care of this guy or you'll regret it. He's a motivator and one heck of a coach. He'll turn you around. Adamsville will soon have their hands full. Good luck to you and Chad!

I believe Chad will be fine and will be able to run things the way he wants. I don't think it will matter what parents want cause in the end, the Director of Schools, Mr. Prince, has the final say and I think he has his backing. I think Prince wants what is best for the kids and I think he had Chad picked from the beginning. I could be wrong about that and Prince. But, as soon as Dresden didn't choose Chad, McNairy fired their coach and Prince commented he wanted a coach that will bring life back into the program. Someone that has energy and motivate kids.