Greeneville Football '14

Torch

Greeneville hasn't been dominant the past few years. I expect them to bounce back soon

watched them against morristown east they looked very out of it, off and def looked lethargic - week later Tenn high from bristol Def looked strong they were fillin the gaps going after passes hittin when they come into the middle Defense looked 9 out of 10 strong!

offense looked good running the ball looked like  the old of greeneville ! passing they really did not do a lot of maybe holding out who know's - top teams in 4 a my picks and not in any 1 to 10 just off the top of my head :

GILES CO.

FULTON

GREENEVILLE

SULLY SOUTH

BETSY

SINUS MOUNTAIN

TREZEVANT

MAPLEWOOD

KNOX CATHOLIC

AND COUPLE OF OTHER TEAM'S OUT WEST- COVINGTON - DYERSBURG - PEARL COHN -

The top 3 are what they are the only three teams to win 4a since it went to the new breakdown

2009 giles co. vs greeneville

2010 greeneville vs the Losers !!!!!!

2011 greeneville vs maplewood

2012 fulton vs covington

2013 fulton vs giles co.

all three teams have been in at least two championship games

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeneville has a lot to work on and maybe a little more time will get the offense untracked.I enjoyed talking to some of the Devil fans that knowed a few of my family members.The Greeneville coach I talked to was very knowledgeable of the game and a nice guy.

Its on track, not untracked. And it's knew, not knowed. You better fix that before the twit from Johnson City see's it or those to spelling bee champion's in Colonial Heights.

Its on track, not untracked. And it's knew, not knowed. You better fix that before the twit from Johnson City see's it or those to spelling bee champion's in Colonial Heights.

Thanks waco .I'd say of the several thousand that I've posted,10% might get by the spell police.I've got a saying but it would get me put back into coacht jail.