Grundy vs. Marion

mtngoatbilly

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bryant Boys have done a great job this off season and will win 6 games! You heard it here 1st!

Yea, yea, yea. Same old song or story that gets sung or told year after year since they have been here!! How long is it gonna take for you people to open your eyes? They (Bryant's) ARE NOT COACHES!! They are gentlemen with good character by all means but not coaches. When are our coaches here gonna be held accountable for not winning ballgames not just on the football field either I'm talking on the hardwood too. People of GRUNDY I'm thinking this is the last straw in my opinion! A board member said on GCTV himself he guaranteed it to be better. Things (staff) have to change before they get better and guess what? There's not been a change!! Making them have little camps for youngsters isn't gonna change our programs, only new coaches will. If UT would have kept Dooley would Tennessee have ever gotten better? Think about it.........

UT is better? They didn't play a bowl game last year correct? The reason Dooley ever got that job was because no one else wanted it. Now if you replace the bryant's, just who would really apply to go to Grundy? The pay is awful not to mention the insurance plus i hear there are 5 star athletes in the halls! Not!

UT will be better this year! This is his 2nd season I guarantee it will be better!! Look how long the Bryant's have been here just like Dooley and it hasn't gotten any better. He got the axe and in my opinion if this year isn't any better that's what needs to happen for sure this year! Which it should have already happened. You must be a family member, huh. Guess that's how the Bryant's ended up with it no one else wanted it so we had to settle for rock bottom. So it's got to be up hill with another hire. You let someone who could coach have the talent we have had in the last 4 years and I guarantee we would have done better than 4-6 and 5-5 with 2 of those wins coming from 0-10 Whitwell and 1-9 Grace. Face it folks WE NEED COACHES FOR OUR STUDENT ATHLETES!!!

Well GRUNDY goes to Coffee last night and took a beating. As far as I remember it was 42-7 in Coffees favor this Coffee team finished at 0-10 last season. So they are either much improved or we are in that bad of shape. Mr. Board member where's my guarantee of them being better now? Open your eyes GC board and so called athletic committee! It's time to pull the trigger!!!