CLINTON JAMBOREE

92Dragon

I know the kids are looking forward to it. The atmosphere will be crazy!

sure will, this game and the CC game at AC will both be packed and a great atmosphere, I used to like to wait till later in the season to play this game, but the more it goes on the more I am liking starting the year off with it, both teams are undefeated and the fans are excited for the new year, each team not having proven yet what their Identity is so this should be a great game to come see

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure will, this game and the CC game at AC will both be packed and a great atmosphere, I used to like to wait till later in the season to play this game, but the more it goes on the more I am liking starting the year off with it, both teams are undefeated and the fans are excited for the new year, each team not having proven yet what their Identity is so this should be a great game to come see

Exactly....I couldn't agree more.

Assuming Grace has their usual talented, well coached fb team, Clinton looked pretty good on D. Offense needs some reciever to step up. Thackerson is a great QB, but he needs a go to guy. Running game with Watson and others looked promising.

Watson is a good player, he will run hard and I believe Thackerson is arguably the best QB in the district, had woods not been named ineligible he would have had that threat you are pointing to, if that running game can produce at all and they have some receiver like you say become the go to guy they could be pretty good.

Watson is a good player, he will run hard and I believe Thackerson is arguably the best QB in the district, had woods not been named ineligible he would have had that threat you are pointing to, if that running game can produce at all and they have some receiver like you say become the go to guy they could be pretty good.

I am gonna say Jeffers is the best in the District, however, Thackerson has the most upsize

The catholic and cumberland quarters were mostly a jv game. the cumberland ones played maybe two series and then it was subs and freshmen the rest of the way for them. I assume catholic was largely the same especially in the second quarter.

Catholic's starters were at Bearden. Cumberland Co. played against the second string and JV team.