Coffee County 2014

chs4life

With a new coach and new attitude around Manchester it should be an interesting year. Coach Ryan Sulkowski has been reaching out to the two middle school programs and that has been tremendous. There was a very large crowd at Friday's scrimmage, more than some of the home games last year. It's less than 2 weeks away from me beginning my 19th year of Raider play by play. I can't wait.  :thumb:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the better question is who can't they beat on the schedule. There aren't really any "juggernauts" on that schedule. Granted, we were 0-10 last year so there aren't any "gimmes" on the schedule either. However, the excitement around the program is like none I have seen in quite a while. I think CC will be much better at the skill positions than usual, but they are small up front. Better than normal speed and exceptional conditioning lead me to go out on a limb and say CC goes 5-5, but I am not educated enough on the opponents to say where those 5 wins come from. However, based on the teams we play year in and year out, they aren't athletically superior, they just had us out coached.