Big Games in Memphis - Week 0

kwc

BGIM Week 0 tabulaions:

1) BARTLETTHSGRAD04 ................ 9-0 ... 1.00 (100%)*

t-2) TNHSFOOTBALLFAN ................ 8-1 ... 0.889 (88.9%)

t-2) olddevil .................................. 8-1

t-2) toinemac ................................ 8-1

t-5) cardsfan ................................. 7-2 ... 0.778 (77.8%)

t-5) Rob_M ................................... 7-2

t-5) dannyq ................................... 7-2

t-5) BigDave1967 ........................... 7-2

t-5) pigskinred ............................... 7-2

t-5) QBClubPrez ............................. 7-2

t-5) HavenGrad04 ........................... 7-2

t-5) kwc ..........................................7-2

13) dhstennis ................................. 6-3 ... 0.667 (66.7%)

14) BlackHavenSenator .................. 5-4 ... 0.556 (55.6%)

* = Gold Star Recipient!

Fourteen participants in Week 0, not a bad start.

And pulling up the rear SMH  :angry:

kwc- do i not get bonus points for the ecs win ? Just kid.

You are getting a little full of yourself aren't you BartlettHSGrad04? It's only one week. The football season is a marathon and not a sprint. You have got a ways to go before you become the "Vinnie Verno" of the Coach T Message Boards.....  By the way, Where are all of the cheerleaders for Cordova now?  Just as I suspected- Dova is still a pretender rather than a contender. In fact, I see Bartlett finishing third in 14AAA ahead of Cordova but still behind Millington and Arlington. 

You are getting a little full of yourself aren't you BartlettHSGrad04? It's only one week. The football season is a marathon and not a sprint. You have got a ways to go before you become the "Vinnie Verno" of the Coach T Message Boards.....  By the way, Where are all of the cheerleaders for Cordova now?  Just as I suspected- Dova is still a pretender rather than a contender. In fact, I see Bartlett finishing third in 14AAA ahead of Cordova but still behind Millington and Arlington. 

Rob_M:

I listened to that game on 88.5. Paul Cabbala (sp?) and Sherman stated that Cordova was playing the 2nd string QB. Have you heard/read why that happened?

Rob_M:

I listened to that game on 88.5. Paul Cabbala (sp?) and Sherman stated that Cordova was playing the 2nd string QB. Have you heard/read why that happened?

KWC-  Wish you would have called into our show, we were on the air until 1130 last week as the redbirds pushed us to a late start. We are on from 600-630 before the action this week and again from 930-1100pm after the games conclude. Mark and I will be covering the Highway 51 rivalry as Brighton visits Millington. I'm interested to see how good Brighton is under first year coach Robin Jacobs. 

To answer your question about Cordova- They will always have some excuse for losing games they should win- to quote a famous former Memphis Tiger Basketball Coach " It is what It is".  Pretenders are pretenders for a reason. 

[quote name="Rob_M" post="3184884" timestamp=

To answer your question about Cordova- They will always have some excuse for losing games they should win- to quote a famous former Memphis Tiger Basketball Coach " It is what It is". Pretenders are pretenders for a reason.

Dang Rob_M what's all the love for Cordova coming from. Did BHS hack your CoachT account?